The Online Investor

Slideshow Mergers & Acquisitions

By The Online Investor Staff, updated Sun., Jan. 29, 5:36 PM

Slide #67. QYOU Media Inc. Maxamtech Digital Ventures

Acquirer: QYOU Media Inc. (CVE:QYOU.CA)
Acquiree: Maxamtech Digital Ventures
Details: QYOU Media Inc. (TSXV: QYOU) (OTCQB: QYOUF) announced today that it has successfully completed its acquisition of a majority ownership stake in Maxamtech Digital Ventures, a six year old India based venture creating technology and games for the mobile gaming industry. QYOU Media has initially purchased a 51% stake of the issued and outstanding shares in the Maxamtech business giving it majority control over the enterprise.The purchase price has not been disclosed but the parties have agreed on terms for purchase of the remaining 49% based upon a multiple of EBITDA over the calendar years 2023, 2024 and 2025. The acquisition continues the recent push by QYOU Media and The Q India to leverage its large and growing audience reach to over 125 million young Indians weekly by ramping up its portfolio of direct-to-consumer products in 2023.

QYOU Media is engaged in the investigation of business investment opportunities.

Open the QYOU.CA Page at The Online Investor »

Company Name: 
QYOU Media Inc
Website: 
www.theqyou.com
Sector: 
Television & Radio
 

Open the QYOU.CA Page at The Online Investor (in a new window) »

Quotes delayed 20 minutes

Email EnvelopeFree QYOU.CA Email Alerts:
Get SEC Filing Alerts
Get Dividend Alerts

Mergers & Acquisitions Page | www.TheOnlineInvestor.com

Copyright © 1998 - 2023, All Rights Reserved
Nothing in The Online Investor is intended to be investment advice, nor does it represent the opinion of, counsel from, or recommendations by BNK Invest Inc. or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries or partners. None of the information contained herein constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio, transaction, or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. All viewers agree that under no circumstances will BNK Invest, Inc,. its subsidiaries, partners, officers, employees, affiliates, or agents be held liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained. By visiting, using or viewing this site, you agree to the following Full Disclaimer & Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Video widget and stock market videos powered by Market News Video. Quote data delayed at least 20 minutes; data powered by Ticker Technologies, and Mergent. Contact The Online Investor; Meet Our Editorial Staff.