The Online Investor

Slideshow Mergers & Acquisitions

By The Online Investor Staff, updated Thu., Mar. 4, 1:43 PM

Slide #68. Australis Capital Inc. ALPS

Acquirer: Australis Capital Inc. (AUSAF)
Acquiree: ALPS
Details: Australis Capital Inc. (CSE: AUSA) (OTC: AUSAF) ("AUSA" or the "Company") announced today that, further to its press release dated January 5, 2021, the Company has entered into a definitive agreement (the "Definitive Agreement") with the principals of ALPS for the acquisition of 51% of the issued and outstanding shares in ALPS (the "ALPS Transaction"). The Definitive Agreement has an option permitting the Company to acquire the remaining 49%. Furthermore, the ALPS Transaction also includes the appointment of Terry Booth as AUSA's CEO upon completion.

  Australis Capital Inc.: AUSAF
  ALPS: PRIVATE
 

Mergers & Acquisitions Page | www.TheOnlineInvestor.com

Copyright © 1998 - 2021, All Rights Reserved
Nothing in The Online Investor is intended to be investment advice, nor does it represent the opinion of, counsel from, or recommendations by BNK Invest Inc. or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries or partners. None of the information contained herein constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio, transaction, or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. All viewers agree that under no circumstances will BNK Invest, Inc,. its subsidiaries, partners, officers, employees, affiliates, or agents be held liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained. By visiting, using or viewing this site, you agree to the following Full Disclaimer & Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Video widget and stock market videos powered by Market News Video. Quote data delayed at least 20 minutes; data powered by Ticker Technologies, and Mergent. Contact The Online Investor; Meet Our Editorial Staff.